Who we are
HeadSpin is an iOS and Android app testing platform that allows enterprises to test and monitor apps on over 1,150 real mobile networks in 72 cities and 29 countries. As there is no need to add any code, the testing process can be seamlessly integrated into an existing workflow.
The HeadSpin Platform was created to provide real world network metrics for testing around the world – whatever the stage of app development. With HeadSpin’s actionable data, organisations can find and fix any problems before release to ensure apps work seamlessly for all users in different parts of the world.
- Real world user experience and network testing at any phase of the app development process
- Test and optimise globally before launch to ensure apps work in countries with slower cellular networks
- Increase retention and usage rates of apps by fixing issues before users can experience the
- Find and fix problems before launching apps
- Continuous testing on real devices and carriers
- Real user environment, no simulation
- No rooting or jail breaking devices
- Monitor API and server endpoints continuously from real carrier devices
- Launch high quality apps – boost retention, adoption and revenues
How HeadSpin works: Snapshot
HeadSpin gives organisations the ability to see what
- Collect data from apps and mobile websites on real carriers and in real cities around the world
- Capture network data including HTTP and HTTPS with a correlated video feed
- Automated data analytics and reporting
- Allow both developers and QA teams to run tests and monitor results
- HeadSpin is a tool every team member can use
What people are saying?
HeadSpin allows us to more quickly and easily gain valuable insight into the performance challenges facing mobile applications.
Rakesh Chaudhary, Director
Solutions Engineering, Akamai
HeadSpin’s data driven platform is able to proactively uncover “”hidden insights”” through learning. This helps us fix our app issues before launch and have something reliable to test.
Maria Zhang, CTO
How does our solution work?
HeadSpin gives organisations the ability to see what users experience:
Collect data from apps and mobile websites on real carriers and in real cities around the world
Capture network data including HTTP and HTTPS with a correlated video feed
Automated data analytics and reporting
Allow both developers and QA teams to run tests and monitor results every team member can use.
Telstra Ventures invests in market leading, high growth technology companies with exceptional products and leaders.